2-Ingredient Protein Banana Pancakes
It's almost Shrove Tuesday which means... PANCAKES!!! I bloody love 'em.
I wanted to share my go-to sweet snack at home, where you only need to use 2 ingredients - eggs and bananas. It's honestly so easy and so quick to make. You can also add in fruits of your choice such as blueberries, protein shake to add in more protein!
- 1 whole eggs & 2 egg whites
- 1 Banana
- Coconut Oil (okay - so 3 ingredients :)
- Fruit if you want to add more to the mix
- Heat a pan Medium - Hot heat. Until you can feel the heat coming off. Pull down to medium.
- Mix together the banana and eggs if you have a blender/nutri bullet. If not then just mash the banana and whip the eggs so that it's a smooth consistency.
- Add in fruit of your choice
- Pop the mix onto the pan and cook until you see bubbles. Flip or turn with a utensil onto the other side cook very briefly for 5 seconds.